Written by Jen Bokoff
Link to Candid launches pop-up coronavirus webpage, emphasizes online trainings and programs
Link to Teaming Up For Advocacy
- Link to Transition Announcement + June Newsletter
- Link to Tidying Up Philanthropy
- Link to Wacky Ideas for Funders
- Link to This work is personal (for us all)
Link to Exciting news (did you hear?)
Link to How We Became Candid and What It Means for You
- Link to Year End Already…Wow
- Link to New Case Studies, Videos, and a Note on Empathy
Link to Announcing Our New Guide on Participatory Grantmaking!
- Link to The Support Group That Is Essential to Professional Growth
- Link to Football & Philanthropy
- Link to NEW GUIDE – Knowledge Sharing to Strengthen Grantmaking
Link to Open for Good
- Link to Special GrantCraft Update: 2 NEW Leadership Series Papers
- Link to ‘Tis The Season (For Lots of Conferencing)
- Link to Onboarding and Drumming up Conversation
- Link to What Do We Prioritize?
- Link to GrantCraft Year in Review
- Link to Spotlight on Immigration
- Link to NEW PAPER! Stop what you’re doing and read up!
- Link to Funders – are you doing these five awesome things?
Link to Vlog from the Field
- Link to Sustainability on the Brain
- Link to [NEW RESOURCES] Advocacy Collaboratives
- Link to Funder Advocacy Collaboratives: Framing Thoughts
- Link to REALITY CHECK!
Link to La Financiación de los pueblos indígenas: Estrategias de apoyo filántropico
- Link to Blueprint 2017, Participatory Grantmaking, and More
- Link to Don’t Be a Scaredy Cat
- Link to Vote for…
- Link to When the Going Gets Tough
- Link to Raise Your Grantmaking Game
- Link to How We Have to Improve
- Link to There’s a quote that goes…
Link to Cultural Relevance
- Link to Blueprint 2016
Link to Land Rights Mediation Takes Dramatic Approach
- Link to #GivingTuesday
- Link to Have you seen our new guide?
- Link to When Legacy and Field-Building Go Hand-in-Hand
Link to Funding Indigenous Peoples
Link to Making Change by Spending Down
- Link to Vision, energy, and improvisation are our power tools
- Link to Have we got a story for you…
- Link to Movement Movement Everywhere!
Link to Sharing Knowledge and Growing Practice in Learning Circles
Link to Funder Approach: Give a Woman an Asset
Link to Why Fund Agency?
Link to Women’s Grassroots Movements
Link to Tufts University Students Form Grantmaking Board
Tufts University Students Form Grantmaking Board A school-based giving board discovers the strengths and limits of using an RFP
- Link to GrantCraft Launches Two New Resources
- Link to Oak Foundation
Link to Supporting Grantee Capacity
- Link to Insights to Capacity Building from a Grantee Perspective
- Link to West Coast Community Foundation
- Link to Positive Impulse Packing in Support
Link to Happy New Year from GrantCraft!
Happy New Year from GrantCraft!
- Link to New Video Series Launching Today
- Link to Blueprint 2015 Now Available!
Link to NEW SERVICE: Learn about new content as soon as it’s posted
NEW SERVICE: Learn about new content as soon as it’s posted
- Link to GrantCraft Newsletter: Responsive Grantmaking
- Link to Icebreakers: They can be fun!
- Link to Human Centered Design: What, Who, Where, When, Why, How
- Link to Contribute your ideas to Blueprint 2015
Link to Creating Your Personal Learning Agenda
Link to Opening Up: Demystifying Funder Transparency
- Link to GrantCraft relaunch: new tech highlights funder wisdom
Link to Guided Tour of the GrantCraft Website
- Link to Learning from Millennials: #MCON14
- Link to Communicating For Impact
- Link to [SURVEY] Capacity Building Research for New Guide
- Link to Take our video challenge (and be featured on the new website)!
- Link to Vote for Glasspockets to Win a WEBBY Award!
Link to Demystifying Funder Transparency
- Link to Overheard: Julian Corner on Philanthropy's Changing Landscape
- Link to April Fools! (or is it?)
- Link to History of Grants while Spending Down
- Link to New to the field? This one's for you.
- Link to Foundation Center Sessions at the Grants Managers Network Conference Mon-Wed
- Link to Tips for “Networking” at a Conference
- Link to New Chapter for GrantCraft
- Link to Opening Up: Demystifying Funder Transparency
- Link to Talk with a Taproot Expert through Google’s Helpouts
- Link to Happy New Year!
- Link to GrantCraft and Glasspockets Announce New Transparency Guide: Related Resources Available Online Starting Today!
- Link to Blueprint 2014 Launched Today
- Link to Scanning the Landscape for a Specific Issue: Focus on Media Giving
- Link to Announcing: GrantCraft’s Interactive Tool Finder
- Link to Foundation Stats Now Available
- Link to From the Online Librarian: Grants to 501c4 Organizations
- Link to Fellowship Opportunities for Philanthropy Professionals
- Link to Key Facts on U.S. Foundations
- Link to GrantCraft for New Funders
- Link to Next Gen Donors: Who Are They?
- Link to Overheard: Dilemmas of a Water Funder
- Link to Philanthropy Fashion and Spotting Trends Here to Stay
- Link to Overheard: Jim Canales on Impact and Collaboration
- Link to Overheard: Manu Chandaria on the Importance of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Link to New Resource for the Field: Working Well With Grantees
- Link to What We’re Reading
- Link to Overheard: Joe Konen on What Makes a Thoughtful Grassroots Grantmaker
- Link to Overheard: George Soros on the Role of Philanthropy Within a Social Welfare Society
- Link to Reinventing Philanthropy
- Link to Youth Philanthropy Conference Reflections
- Link to Sketch Recording to Turn Ideas Into Strategy Roadmaps
- Link to 24th AGA and Conference: Highlights
- Link to GrantCraft on the Road: Find us in Copenhagen
- Link to Association of Small Foundations Launches Next Gen Fellows Program
- Link to Hello, World.